Printers have now pretty much turned into a daily life necessity as we frequently find ourselves in need to print stuff, be it in offices or at home. Thus, our lists of expenses often include the added costs of ink cartridges. Who doesn’t want to find a way to decrease the price load caused due to your printing requirements?
A set of LC103 is the path to saving your hard-earned cash. With the availability of 2 cartridges each of cyan, magenta, and yellow ink and 3 cartridges of black ink (because we all know the black one finishes the fastest), the set can often be found around the $40 mark, saving you a bucket load of money.
However, not all printers can run with this ink, so we are here to provide you with a list of Brother Printers that will function properly with the LC103 ink.
Top 3 Brother Printers That Use Lc103 Ink
1. Brother MFC-J497DW
- All-in-one so you won’t need to buy a scanner or fax machine.
- Can be connected to cloud appslike Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
- The built-in colorful display allows you to input commands easily.
- The incredibly small size of 6.8 x 15.7 x 13.4 inches perfectly suits homes and small workplaces as it reduces clutter.
Up first, we have this amazing inkjet printer that can be easily kept anywhere due to its small size.
The paper tray with the capacity to store both letter and legal-sized papers can hold 100 pages at once, making sure you don’t have to take the hassle of feeding paper every few minutes while printing large or bulk documents.
Additionally, the auto duplex features allow you to print on both sides instead of having to re-insert the papers into the feeder.
Wireless connection is available, letting you give print commands from the comfort of your seat by using your phones, laptops, and computer. Ports are available for wired connection, too, if that is what you prefer.
With the capability to churn out 12 pages every minute, the printer provides superior quality prints which are worth every buck.
- Despite its multifunctional features, it is very affordable, letting you decrease your expenses.
- Images and text printed are sharp and clear.
- Allows borderless printing, and thus, you can easily print large images.
- Wireless connection at times experiences interruptions.
2. Brother MFC-J895DW
- The auto-Duplex feature saves time and ensures superior double-sided prints.
- Print files directly from the cloud with various cloud apps.
- A 2.7″ screen lets you connect to the cloud without your phone.
- NFC technology permits contactless scanning and printing
This well-built Brother printer is one of the best of its series, attracting the attention of a lot of users. Equipping yourself with this amazing inkjet printer will help you get outstanding colored prints that are sharp and elegant looking. Cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks are required making it perfectly suitable for use with the LC103 ink.
Allowing letter and legal-sized papers, the printer is suitable for printing on cardstock, envelopes, and glossy paper along with normal A4 paper. If it is print media often used in an office, you’ll be able to print on it.
The paper tray can hold 150 papers which is more than the Brother MFC-J497DW reviewed above but less than the Brother MFC-J5330DW reviewed below.
Built-in smart technology helps in ink detection, making sure you never run out of ink in the middle of an important task. The wireless technology makes it perfectly suitable for office work as employees don’t have to get up each time they need to print.
- Easy installation process
- Cartridge installation is effortless
- The self-cleaning mechanism keeps the printer well maintained.
- It can be considered noisy.
3. Brother MFC-J5330DW
- Wireless connectivity is simple to set up with multiple users.
- When Dash Replenishment is activated, the printer automatically orders for you.
- 2.7″ colored touch screen allows monitoring workflow and connectivity with cloud apps like One Note, Google Drive, Dropbox, and even Facebook.
With a maximum printing size of 11″ × 17″, the Brother MFC-J5330DW printer is a much-coveted product for small businesses and those with home offices.
This printer provides its users with borderless, excellent quality prints and can also help print brochures and cards, which are key for those who require marketing resources.
A high printing speed allows the printing of lots of documents at once. Combined with automatic duplex and ADF facilities permitting faster prints and scans without requiring input from users, this printer saves time and increases work productivity.
The paper tray with the capacity to hold 250 sheets of paper is the biggest we’ve seen so far, making this machine the best printer if you need multiple users to connect at once.
Of course, multiple users may require a wireless connection. The Brother MFC-J5330DWallows users to print from mobiles, tablets, laptops, and PCs within its range.
- Very reasonable price considering the number of features.
- Incredibly low noise output for such a hard-working machine.
- Wi-Fi direct means connection to wireless networks is not required.
- High ink consumption.
- If one cartridge empty, it will not print.
All the Brother printers we’ve looked at are compatible with LC103 ink cartridges, but they have slight differences for you to consider when choosing one.
The Brother MFC-J497DW is an affordable printer that does all the basics of printing very well. You’ll be very happy with it.
For a bit of extra money, you can opt for the Brother MFC-J895DW. This printer offers extra support, which will improve workflow and efficiency.
Finally, for a workhorse printer that also allows wide format printing in high resolution, you’ll be delighted with the Brother MFC-J5330DW.